MTF Surgery Institute Medical Center by Dr. Kamol
MtF Surgery Center is a center for plastic surgery, which combines the best medical technology and unique approaches to creating an aesthetically perfect solutions in this area. The Centre has a team of highly experienced surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgery, the result of which can be compared with a work of art and dreams coming true.
Becoming a customer of our MTF Center you will have access to high quality health care, and our professional surgeons and nurses provide skilled very warm and good care all the time spent at our center.
Under the close supervision of our team of doctors and nurses, all experienced, be sure to (e) once you have decided to use the services of the Centre Chirurgical MTF, you not only receive medical care of the highest quality but in addition you will be entitled to ongoing treatment and monitoring of more personalized from our doctors, so you can take each step of the transaction with confidence and serenity.
Sexual reassignment surgery in Thailand by Dr. Kamol (SRS)
Sexual reassignment surgery is the final step in assisting people in conflict between their perception has always been sexual and physical characteristics, which in medical terminology, is called gender dysphoria (gender identity disorder ). Sexual reassignment surgery in Thailand is needed when the sexual organ is in compliance with the state of inner spirit, so that the person can lead a more fulfilling and in line with its new 'gender'.
Therefore, before resorting to sexual reassignment surgery by Dr. Kamol which is considered the most important of all plastic surgeries and opens the door to a new life, it is essential to prepare reading about this technique in order to make informed choices. It is altogether crucial to choose the right surgeon really experienced and specialized in sex reassignment surgery and who can therefore create a female sexual organ, which is both beautiful and natural, with a deep vagina, in harmony with the physiology of patient and being able to have true feelings of sexual pleasure. This will help the patient who undergoes the operation to align his anatomy with his inner being and allow him to finally have a normal and happy life.
Here is the list of prerequisites to qualify for sex reassignment surgery male-female:
1. The patient must be above 20 years or more. Those who do not reach this limit must provide proof of parental consent or legal guardian
2. The patient must have taken female hormones continuously for at least a year
3. The patient must have had feelings of femininity for a long time, perhaps since the earliest memories of childhood
4. The patient must have led a life of woman for at least a year
5. The patient should be disgusted by his sexual organ and considered as being outside his body
6. The patient must have undergone a psychological test and have been certified by a psychiatrist as being of sound mind and able to resort to sex reassignment surgery.
7. The patient must be in a good physical condition
Plastic surgery used to reassign the sex of the patient from male to female, requires the removal of the skin, tissue and nerve endings of the sex of the patient to transform the sexual organ. Here are the objectives:
1. Reconstructing the sexual organ so that it looks more like female genital
2. Through the operation, the patient can obtain a vagina as deep as her skin allows
3. All the nerve endings are concentrated in the clitoris to preserve the feelings of sexual pleasure
4. You have to use plastic surgery to hide the scar of the possibilities
Techniques for sex reassignment surgery
1. The procedure is done under general anesthesia
2. A neo-vagina with a length of 15-18 centimeters (6-7 inches) is formed between the anus and the urinary tract
3. The skin covering the penis is used to line the vaginal walls and a neo-vagina is created, identical to that of a woman
4. Extract the root of the penis and nerve endings are retained to develop the clitoris
5. The urinary tract is shortened and adapted so that urine can flow the same way as for women. If the operation was not performed properly, the urine can spring up even in a sitting position
6. The external elements, such as large and small lips, the urinary tract and the clitoris are replanted as genital mutilation and sexual pleasure sensations are preserved
Sexual reassignment surgery can be classified into three types corresponding to the construction techniques of the neo-neo-vagina and clitoris
1. SRS 1 (inversion / reversal of the skin of the penis)
This operation is to return the penile skin to create the vagina aesthetics. This is a very popular method.
The advantage of this formula is that it is relatively simple to perform. For experienced surgeons and specialists, the procedure takes about 4 hours. The disadvantage is that it is not really feasible for those whose penis does not exceed 10 cm because the vagina is not well established enough deep (in general, the cavity of the vagina is the length of the skin covering the penis two and a half centimeters. This includes the length of skin necessary to construct the labia minora. ** This technique requires a hospital stay of 4 nights.
2. SRS 2 (combination of the penile skin graft with skin taken from the envelope of the testicles)
This technique is to build the vagina using the skin overlying both the penis and testicles. We thus create a vagina deep enough and functional, corresponding to the wishes of the patient.
If, after the graft taken from the skin envelope of the testicles, the depth of the vagina is not enough for the patient, the surgeon will choose to use samples of skin of other body parts, such as the upper or abdomen, to increase the vaginal cavity.
The advantage of this technique is that it helps patients who have a small penis and allows them to have deep vagina of their dreams.
The disadvantage of this technique is that it is very complex and the procedure takes longer time.Even for experienced surgeons and specialists in gender reassignment, it takes about six hours.
** 6 nights in hospital
3. SRS 3 (Vaginoplasty with sigmoid colon graft)
This technique is used in patients who have a small penis, or to intervene in those whose vagina was plugged. It can also be used for patients who have never had sexual reassignment surgery. The vagina consists of a piece of colon is well lubricated.
1. This technique comes to the rescue of patients who have undergone sexual reassignment surgery but has obstructed the vagina and are therefore unable to have sex.
2. It also renders service to patients who have a small penis. Because in this case, the surgeon will come to the conclusion that the transactions of the type SRS 1 and SRS 2 can be performed
3. The vagina has a natural lubricant
4. It is possible to determine the depth of the neo-vagina created
1. A scar about 7 inches long will be visible above the left side of the pubis
2. The operation is difficult and requires preparatory procedures such as cutting the colon which must first be thoroughly cleaned by an enema 24 hours before removal
3. The patient may suffer from dyspepsia (functional bowel disorders) for 2-3 days after surgery
The patient should be hospitalized for at least 4-6 days. To promote wound healing during hospitalization, it must do the following:
1. During the first 2 days after surgery, the patient should not consume food containing fiber drinks such as fruit juices, milk and yogurt as they cause the formation of feces. This can also cause infection of the wound
2. 1 or 2 days after surgery, the patient must lie on his back, hips and legs raised slightly apart to reduce puffiness
3. The third day after surgery, the patient can lie on the side
4. The fourth day after surgery, the surgeon removes the drain, and then reopens the wound clean. The drain urine and enema tube are also removed. Patients who have undergone the operation a SRS can leave the clinic to return after one week and to remove the stitches. In patients who have undergone the operation SRS 2 (use of grafts taken from other parts of the body to increase the vaginal cavity) or SRS 3 (use cotton wool to reconstruct the vagina), the surgeon did not remove the drain urine and enema cannula, and the patient must lie flat until the 6th day
5. Patients who have undergone the operation SRS 3 should not drink water and absorb food until they have dropped a wind. Then, he / she can swallow a little water and take a light snack. If the food is ingested too quickly, there may be symptoms of indigestion or dyspepsia. Therefore the patient SRS 3 "absolutely must follow the instructions of doctors and nurses
6. The 6th day, remove patient "SRS 2" or "SRS 3" drain urine and enema tube. The wound is then cleaned and the patient can leave the clinic
7. patients SRS 1, SRS 2 "and" SRS 3 "should be back to remove stitches and to dilate the vagina with the Dilate available at the clinic. To maintain the width and depth of the vagina, the patient should dilate at least twice a day for about half an hour each time.
8. Patients should clean the wound and dilate the vagina at least twice a day until the external wound and the vagina is completely healed
9. The patient should not have sexual relations for at least two months
10. The patient must come to every appointment with the doctor once a week for one month to ensure that the consequences of the transaction are consistent with its expectations.