Dr. Ronachai Komthong. M.D.
Ramathibodi Hospital , Mahidol University , Bangkok , Thailand
- Diplomate Thai Board of Surgery
- Diplomate Thai Board of Plastic Surgery
- Certified Plastic and Recontructive Surgical Trainning ( U.S.A. , U.K. , Singapore , Thailand )
1978-1981 Surgery Resident, Ramathibodi Hospital , BKK, Thailand
- 1985 Fellowship in Plastic - Reconsturctive Surgery, SGH, Singapore
- 1988 Fellowship in Shirakabe Clinic Aesthetic, Osaka , Japan
- 1990 - 1991 Fellowship in Plastic - Reconsturctive Surgery, Canniesburn Hospital , Scotland , U.K.
- 1994 Fellowship in Plastic - Reconstructive Surgery, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital , Taipei , Taiwan
- 1995 - Visiting Doctor U.C.L.A, Los Angeles , U.S.A.
- Christian M. Kleinert's Institute of Hand Surgery Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.A.
- Massachusette general Hospital, Boston, U.S.A.
Certified Thai Board of Surgery (1981)
Certified Thai Board of Plastic Surgery (1991)
Office - Affiliated Hospital
- Sikarin Hospital
- Vejthani Hospital
- Assisting Professor of Surgery, Khonkaen University , Thailand
Member of Club & Association
Royal College of Surgeon, Thailand
- Society of Plastic Surgery Reconstructive Surgeon of Thailand
- Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon of Thailand
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Surgery
- Fellow of International College of Surgeon (Plastic Surgery)