The different plastic surgeries in Thailand
There all types of plastic surgeries is available in Thailand now. People chose Thailand to have their best services accolade with low pricing compared to the charges by other countries. Various other factors also encourage Thailand to be the best opted country for plastic surgery.
Thailand can now be named as a ‘land of plastic surgeries’, if wished.
Plastic surgeries is basically of two types, invasive and non invasive. Invasive plastic surgery means, the procedures like liposuction, breast surgery etc where typical surgical methods are used for the process and non invasive plastic surgery includes, Botox, chemical peel etc where injections and such methods are used and not much surgical methods are used.
Categorising the plastic surgeries conducted in Thailand, as being performed on the different parts of a human body would be:
- Plastic surgeries done on the face:
- Facelift: In this procedure the loose skin and excess fat is remove from the face and a younger look it attained.
- Chemical peel: As its name suggests, a chemical solution is used in order to remove the dead skin and thereby exposing the new generated skin which is wrinkle free and clear.
- Nose surgery: It is a process where nose is altered to suit the customer’s desire.
- Ear surgery: This surgery corrects the shape size, position and the proportion of the ears to the face.
- Lip enhancement: In this process the lips are surgically enlarged according to customer’s desire.
- Chin augmentation: A chin defines the face and so this surgical method helps to increase (mostly) or reduce its size according to the requirement
- Cheek augmentation: This is a surgical method where the cheeks are enlarged and reshaped according to the demand of the patient.
- Eye lid surgery: It is a surgical process which is done on the eye lid to help them look fresh and young.
- Plastic surgeries done on arms and legs would be:
- Arm lift: This is a surgical process where the stubborn fat and skin around the arm is removed.
- Thigh lift: This is a process where the thighs are reshaped to redefine the lower body figure.
- Calf augmentation: This is a surgical process where the calves are reshaped with implants.
- Buttocks augmentation: In this process the buttock are augmented or reduced through surgical means.
- Plastic surgeries done on the torso area would be:
- Breast augmentation: This is a surgical process where the breasts are augmented, lifted or reduced according to the requirement.
- Tummy tuck: This is s a surgical process where the excess skin and fat is removed and the inner stomach wall is tightened along with restoring the stomach muscles.
- Plastic surgeries done on the whole body in general would be:
- Liposuction: It is a process where the excess fat is sucked out.
- Skin resurfacing: It is a process where light pulses are passed to remove wrinkles.
These are a few many plastic surgeries performed in Thailand.