Breast Implants in Thailand discusses difference Silicone and Saline
The difference of silicone and saline breast implants
Thailand is one of the favorite getaways of today’s travelers and visitors because of its nature beauties, virgin like forests, preserved mangroves, exotic foods, and white sand beaches and the best state-of-the-art hospitals. Thailand’s medical facilities are amongst the worlds finest. Their medical facilities, amenities, and healthcare are internationally certified. The doctors and surgeons are mostly American and European educated and western-hospital trained. They are all experienced in the world of medical and surgical procedures especially in cosmetic and plastic surgeries. Their popular cosmetic surgery is the breast implants or breast augmentation. Surgeons now are discussing the differences of the two implants, saline and silicone in the sense of practicality, affordability and safety.
Saline breast implants:
- It allows a small insertion point because of the breast implants is even and does not need large opening for proper positioning. It remain deflated until surgery;
- They can be use for breasts augmentation for patients of eighteen years of age;
- It is FDA for reconstructive breast surgery at any age;
- It has a flexible volume size that can be adjusted during the surgery;
- Saline or sterile saltwater is firmer;
- The surgeon will fill up the implant during the procedure and it will allow him to modify the saline level based on the request and appearance of the patient;
- Saline implants do not rip. Unsightly ripping is often seen when the saline implant has been over inflated;
- Available in textured or smooth surface;
- It may ripple than silicone;
- Saline implants are placed called bag. This case is made of silicone elastomer. And there are no approved silicone-free options for implants.
Silicone breast implants:
- Silicone implants look and feel natural and this is because the silicone gel in the implants conforms to the shape of the natural breast;
- It has a pre set volume;
- If the patient has a smaller body frame, it is advisable to have silicone implants to look like original and natural breasts because the sack can be filled during the surgery;
- There are three shapes to choose from, the moderate, the moderate plus and the high profile;
- If in case some leakage, the silicone implants will stay as they are in much longer. This means the breasts will not look deflated;
- Silicone implants are approved by the FDA for the patients over twenty two years of age;
- With less ripples.
There are many choices for the breast implants that women can confidently select a breast implant that they are comfortable and believed that they will look good and sexy. Many implants manufacturers are enhancing and improving their implant products over the years to improve the breast implants or breasts augmentation. Patients and medical tourists of Thailand must study and examine hard to know the long term effects of these implants that are designed to improve options for a beautiful, natural looking and feeling safe breast implants.